Re: to bend a Thin pipe

Towards the end of the 'factory tour' here

http://www.zacharymusic.com/Zachary_Music/ZTR900Factory.htm

there is reference to bending brass tubing after filling with either pitch
or a frozen water/soap mix, to support the tube while it is being bent.
Also some interesting pictures of metal spinning in progress

Don Valentine

.