Re: diamonelle

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 10:37:33 GMT, Abrasha <abrasha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

mbstevens wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 03:48:15 +0000, Peter W.. Rowe, wrote:

Are you sure you want to use a fake engagement ring to start off and symbolize
what's supposed to be a meaningful, deep, and perhaps lifelong relationship?

Maybe the op and his/her squeeze have a non-traditional
relationship.

I occasionally use diamonds, but don't really see a lot of
point in them

I did not expect that you would. Not your style. The beauty of
diamonds is obviously lost on you.

The beauty of diamonds is lost on me. I much prefer rubies.
--
Fabulous jewelry and art at auction right now at eBay:
[[ebay link removed by moderator. If really interested, search there for seller

Marilee J. Layman http://mjlayman.livejournal.com
.