Re: diamonelle

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 10:37:33 GMT, Abrasha <abrasha@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

mbstevens wrote:
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 03:48:15 +0000, Peter W.. Rowe, wrote:

Are you sure you want to use a fake engagement ring to start off and symbolize
what's supposed to be a meaningful, deep, and perhaps lifelong relationship?

Maybe the op and his/her squeeze have a non-traditional
relationship.

I occasionally use diamonds, but don't really see a lot of
point in them

I did not expect that you would. Not your style. The beauty of
diamonds is obviously lost on you.

The beauty of diamonds is lost on me. I much prefer rubies.
--
Fabulous jewelry and art at auction right now at eBay:
[[ebay link removed by moderator. If really interested, search there for seller

Marilee J. Layman http://mjlayman.livejournal.com

  • Re: diamonelle
    ... what's supposed to be a meaningful, deep, and perhaps lifelong relationship? ... Maybe the op and his/her squeeze have a non-traditional ... diamonds is obviously lost on you. ...
    (rec.crafts.jewelry)
  • Re: diamonelle
    ... diamonds is obviously lost on you. ... I do find them beautiful, but the "beauty" of them is easy to confuse ...
    (rec.crafts.jewelry)
  • Re: diamonelle
    ... what's supposed to be a meaningful, deep, and perhaps lifelong relationship? ... Maybe the op and his/her squeeze have a non-traditional ... I occasionally use diamonds, but don't really see a lot of ...
    (rec.crafts.jewelry)
  • Mang Kimcuong khoe Vietcong
    ... Three foreign diamond traders lost five diamonds ... at the International Jewelry Vietnam 2008 held at the International ... Vitth Laai, lost a diamond worth $37,000; ... Some traders even hired extra guards to ...
    (soc.culture.vietnamese)
  • Re: What did he have? (BAHH)
    ... guess what I lost to. ... x of diamonds, 5 of diamonds obviously. ... Visit http://www.fellknight.com for strategy, blog, reviews and more! ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)