Re: Two problems
- From: "Bob" <bobnospam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 16:44:31 -0700
"John 'Shaggy' Kolesar" <spam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 07:21:20 -0700, <bobnospam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Bart Goddard" <goddardbe@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
1. Since I'm a professor, I get a lot of e-mail from students
with the word "test" in the subject line. Lately, I've gotten
a lot of spam with a subject line consisting of "test" plus
some random word. Normally I'd filter on the word "test", but
then I'd miss all those fascinating student e-mails.
2. Since I read RCB, I might be interested in posts titled
"India Pale Ale". This makes it suck when I'm tempted to filter
the word "India".
I keep hoping I'll find a way to filter out posts going also to specific
unrelated newsgroups. So far - no luck. This would easily elimnate
huge #'s of troll threads.
What application are you using to read newsgroups with? Maybe someone
using the same software can tell you if/how you can do it.
Outlook Express. I've checked O.E. newsgroups, and so far no luck.
- Prev by Date: Re: Gluten free beer and sorghum question
- Next by Date: Re: Gluten free beer and sorghum question
- Previous by thread: Re: Two problems
- Next by thread: Re: Two problems