Re: Too many beads?
- From: "Su" <cutworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 31 May 2006 02:39:03 -0700
Kandice Seeber wrote:
Shine the sink? Are they insane? Please. Scrub the front door? Life is
too effing short.
The point is to set routines, which work for people who need structure.
We don't shine our sink, we do have a sense of accomplishment that we
can actually open the front door (no it's not a hatch) and people can
come in without danger or harm.
I don't do all the things on the site, in fact I havent' visited it for
ages, but I do think that the useful advice on organizing the day a bit
at a time helped me a lot. I need to go back to doing that more and
get off the freakin' computer!
- Prev by Date: Re: DAWN! OMG, these are super
- Next by Date: Re: I know I can tell you guys
- Previous by thread: Re: Too many beads?
- Next by thread: Re: Too many beads?