Re: Q. Is this Peru stamp legit?

On Tue, 5 Sep 2006 21:33:39 +0200, "Victor Manta"
<manvic_99spaam@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"malcolm" <malcolmhirst12@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

snip for brevity

I think this thread is very useful in that we can discuss an issue with
more than the technicalities of production, and the dreaded catalogue
value - and discuss the philosophy behind it - even though we have
arrived here by a more oblique conventional philatelic approach.

I'm glad to hear it.

Just to note that even if I had to resist to several critics, some ironical,
and others where are was (wrongly) accused of past, present and future
unethical behavior, I'm still standing :-)

Hopefully, not on your head! :^P

=======================
Tracy Barber
-----------------------
adirondack-pc
-----------------------
"Freebie Stamp Project"
=======================

  • Re: Q. Is this Peru stamp legit?
    ... more than the technicalities of production, and the dreaded catalogue ... value - and discuss the philosophy behind it - even though we have ...
    (rec.collecting.stamps.discuss)
  • Re: Foundations of Mathematics
    ... again has a technical meaning or at least does not mean ... correspondence although a correspondence may be involved. ... Logic is more like mathematics than it is philosophy. ... It's no use spouting a list of technicalities when each and ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Re: Canons: The ultimate DIY horror stories
    ... Canon ever ship anything that isn't to be debugged by the buyer?? ... I was involved in pistol competition a few years ago, ... production. ... Japanese companies have a philosophy of testing each and every product ...
    (rec.photo.digital.slr-systems)
  • Re: Protect class files from decompilation
    ... Seems stupid, but I've seen an awful lot of code in production that seems to follow that philosophy. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)