Re: Photoshop elements.

Tracy_Barber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 10:57:55 +0800, "Rod" <pookiethai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Tracy,
IIRC you once posted a method for multiple
image allignment or descew using elements.
If so, can you repost please?
Thanks.

I don't remember mentioning it. Hmmm... I may have had a brain
_____. I know there has to be a way... I'd have to look it up.

Aha Tracy OLD chap, in your advancing age you are becoming a victim of
CRS. It gets worse. You might want to start looking for old farts
assisted living facility.

Ralphael, the OLD one

  • Re: Photoshop elements.
    ... IIRC you once posted a method for multiple ... image allignment or descew using elements. ... If so, can you repost please? ...
    (rec.collecting.stamps.discuss)
  • Re: Photoshop elements.
    ... image allignment or descew using elements. ... If so, can you repost please? ... I don't remember mentioning it. ... Hmmm... ...
    (rec.collecting.stamps.discuss)
  • Re: Photoshop elements.
    ... image allignment or descew using elements. ... If so, can you repost please? ... I don't remember mentioning it. ... Aha Tracy OLD chap, in your advancing age you are becoming a victim of ...
    (rec.collecting.stamps.discuss)
  • Photoshop elements.
    ... IIRC you once posted a method for multiple ... image allignment or descew using elements. ... If so, can you repost please? ...
    (rec.collecting.stamps.discuss)
  • Re: REPOST: the cage (warning: long!)
    ... Nah, thanks for mentioning it. ... The other day I told Cat I was ... never going to repost it again coz no one read it and now I find ...
    (alt.support.stop-smoking)