FS: Babe Ruth 100th Anniversary "Commemorative" Baseball

Babe Ruth 100th Anniversary "Commemorative" Baseball

I have for sale a Babe Ruth 100th. Anniversary 1895-1995 commemorative
baseball (official size and weight) with Certificate of Authenticity.
The
baseball bears Babe Ruth's signature and states on the baseball in
black
type: "Babe Ruth, born February 6th. 1885. "The Babe" was the first
player
to hit 30, 40, 50 and 60 Home Runs in a season. The Sultan of Swat had
2211
Runs Batted In and 714 Home Runs during his career. Babe Ruth was a
charter
member of baseball's Hall Of Fame, elected in 1936." Also on the
baseball
is a red, blue and yellow stamp bearing the 100th Anniversary seal. The
Ball is from the "Family Of Babe Ruth and the Babe Ruth Baseball League
Inc."
The Babe Ruth baseball is Factory-Sealed with Original Box and
Certificate
of Authenticity and is in MINT condition.
Price $15. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" with inquiries so as I can

calculate shipping charges to your destination. Thank you

  • FS: Babe Ruth 100th Anniversary "Commemorative" Baseball
    ... Babe Ruth 100th Anniversary "Commemorative" Baseball ... baseball with Certificate of Authenticity. ... The Babe Ruth baseball is Factory-Sealed with Original Box and Certificate ...
    (rec.collecting.sport.baseball)
  • FS: Babe Ruth 100th Anniversary "Commemorative" Baseball
    ... Babe Ruth 100th Anniversary "Commemorative" Baseball ... baseball with Certificate of Authenticity. ... The Babe Ruth baseball is Factory-Sealed with Original Box and Certificate ...
    (rec.collecting.sport.baseball)
  • Re: A taste of the new Dennis Lehane book.
    ... it is not just about baseball either, though that does play a part. ... (like Babe Ruth), ... It is a fictionalized history, ... Our local Chicago Tribune had an interesting preview of this novel ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: I Dont Care What You Say...
    ... How does that differentiate him from other baseball players? ... it differentiates him from Babe Ruth, ... Dave ...
    (rec.autos.sport.f1)
  • Re: Mickey Mantel signed ball from Sears ??
    ... Whose name is on the certificate? ... Baseball. ... I paid $35.00 for the ball. ...
    (rec.collecting.sport.baseball)