Re: Naissur Bara is a SCAM ARTIST!
- From: Jerry Dennis <JDen1952@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:13:11 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 14, 6:59 pm, "bartharl...@xxxxxxxxx" bartharl...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote a bunch of blather.
On Jun 16, 11:10 pm, Jud <numismat...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Scam artist, possibly...however, you are a SPAM artist! 3 identical
I have to wonder about Sir Bart's mentality. If he were one of my
customers, I don't think I'd want all of his advertising all over the
net. We don't know if this is a brick and mortar shop or do they do
business out of their home? And posting their phone number among
other newsgroups is going to lead to a whole slew of crank calls from
the non-RCC crowd (and you can guess who from AMOE, the political
sites, et.al., would be childish enough to do it).
- Prev by Date: Re: Local Dealer Low Balled me on a PR70 slabbed Ike
- Next by Date: Re: Naissur Bara is a SCAM ARTIST!
- Previous by thread: Re: Naissur Bara is a SCAM ARTIST!
- Next by thread: Re: Naissur Bara is a SCAM ARTIST!