Re: Blowing the whistle on anicoins.com in Ebay feedback ??

"snaggie99" <snaggie99.2cg19u@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Hello all,
My name is Louis and I just joined your forum today. I found the forum
after searching for info on anicoins.com. I just bought a grab bag of
coins on ebay and was curious about who or what anicoins.com was. Here
is the auction I "won".
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140012784378

I read the post by Mr Jaggers. I had no idea there were
"self-slabbers". I think others on Ebay should be aware of this. I am
considering leaving neutral feedback. Does this seem like a good idea ?
Any thoughts or comments greatly appreciated. I'm very glad I found this
forum !

--
snaggie99

Hello Louis:

Welcome to RCC. I have been "on" this board for just over a couple of years
now and have gained immeasurable knowledge from the kind folks that hang out
here. Most all are quite generous in sharing their expertise in numismatics
with us novices.

As far as the auction in question, please let us know precisely what you
receive from this seller. Posting a link to pictures of your purchase here,
or directly to alt.binaries.pictures.numismatic will be quite helpful. I
highly expect that, if you do this, you will get very informative opinions
of your purchase from the knowledgeable participants herein.

Good luck.

KV

  • Re: Demento Online Club - Subscribed...
    ... After signing up, I took the monthly option, you get an email detailing ... same email you get if you purchase a show. ... Not that it is such a big deal, I was the 10th person to create a forum ... to run it from the hard drive, Winamp gave a 404 file not found. ...
    (rec.music.dementia)
  • Re: SymplisIT Software - Driver Magic, Defrag Magic, etc., WARNING
    ... was about this site that would have forewarned you not to make a purchase. ... looked for reviews but other than ... two complaints posted in forums, ... a Forum, I failed to find an appropriate all inclusive site to post ...
  • Re: HV-20 dirt cheap?
    ... After a year or so of reading online forums, I have decide to go with the HV-20 and most likely purchase from B&H. ... PS: in addition to reading this forum, I'm very impressed with dvinfo.net and the new forum dedicated to the HV-20- at http://www.hv20.com/. ... Back then B&H had a guy who was active in the 35 mm newsgroup- you could ask him in the newsgroup or privately all the questions you want- I asked many before making that purchase. ...
    (rec.video)
  • Re: SymplisIT Software - Driver Magic, Defrag Magic, etc., WARNING!!!
    ... In the future, try to purchase online products from well known, ... If you find enough favorable reviews, and of course, more favorable then ... a Forum, I failed to find an appropriate all inclusive site to post ... Complaints, the MVPs here would surely know of it. ...
  • Re: Harely Website For Sale
    ... auction your website off with the proceeds to benifit Eddie ... This rounds on me. ... I don't post much here but for all who care to bear with me for a bit, ... I know Don from the other web based forum he set up and administers. ...
    (rec.motorcycles.harley)