Re: Anyone who responds to this thread may get a "surprise"

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 08:52:09 -0800, Michael Ng <michaelng@xxxxxxx> is
alleged to have written:
>Subject says it all..
>
>Thanks.
>
>Mike

If this is a troll, at least it's a troll from one of our regulars.
:-)

Bruce
ANA R162074
EAC 3606

To email me, remember that RoadRunner
and Coyote do not mix.

  • Re: Hiding originating IP when posting through CLOSED news servers
    ... Mike wrote: ... :: hopefully they'll learn troll acceptance the easy way...the ... I'm just *misunderstood* on usenet. ... I'm a biker and a ukrm ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Richtextbox & Grafik aus Clipboard
    ... Plapperei vielleicht schon (im Sinne von manchmal zu sehr abschweifend), aber nicht selbstgefällig, eher erfahrungsreich. ... Mike hatte ich schon vergessen. ... Hat sich inzwischen relativiert. ... bisher ist Heinz-Mario nicht der typische Troll. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.vb)
  • Re: OT: Political
    ... it is obvious that the biggest troll on this NG is Corbett. ... Mike is only a troll in the sense that he solicits responses to his ... attack the messenger or change the focus of the conversation. ... Unlike you, I can't speak for others, but I don't debate with Mike to try ...
    (rec.arts.dance)
  • Re: Chevdos Valuable Service to this Newsgroup
    ... a troll, and is sometimes impatient and abusive, but he posts queries ... Every newsgroup needs a troll to start a discussion, ... Mike started this thread out of the apparent blue. ... Chevdo comes on and does his Chevdo act and he is the bad guy but what the hell is up with starting a thread like this? ...
    (rec.audio.pro)