Re: American Grading Services?

PHILLIP COYLE wrote:
Watch out for anything that you see from them. The one coin that I got as a
newbe as well really went on about being graded by AGS and how good they
were. well when I got the coin I was very up tight but even though the
seller said that just send it back I can not see the lost shipping both ways
and nothing to show for it. The coin is graded at MS-65 and at best it might
go between MS-60 ans MS-63 Just how you look at the stain across the
forehead that did not show in the photo when auction listed it. The holder
is very cheap and the ca glue that they use to seal it is already turning
the plastic white and brittle. Never again will I buy a coin graded by AGS.
Live and learn the hard and costly way.