Re: AUXWEA course
- From: bob <wf3h@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 15:35:01 -0400
On Sun, 27 May 2012 01:11:36 -0700 (PDT), "*e#c"
On May 24, 8:34 pm, bob <w...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
interesting...taking the USCG Aux weather course. here at the shore
have Aux patrol on Monday so will be motoring around long beach
island/manahawkin bay. anyone around, look for us!
What does the course cover, how to read clouds, etc? Seriously.
covers the physical mechanisms of weather...coriollis forces, physics
of condensation, convection, radiation, conduction. how weather fronts
form...weather patterns, jet stream effects. good stuff
- Prev by Date: Re: Where he ought to be...
- Next by Date: Re: Where he ought to be...
- Previous by thread: Where he ought to be...
- Next by thread: River Recovery