OT: Romney campaign channels its supports on wrecked boats
- From: X ` Man <dump-on-conservatives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 08:45:49 -0400
Romney App Misspells America
As if the friendship with Donald Trump weren’t bad enough. Mitt Romney’s campaign released its new iPhone app on Tuesday, but there’s one problem: its slogan is “A Better Amercia”—and the typo has already gone viral. The misspelling was spotted by Mashable on Tuesday, and within hours it had gone viral, trending on Twitter and a Tumblr created about “Amercias With Mitt.” The app, whose release was timed to coincide with Romney’s clinching the Republican nomination on Tuesday, allows users to upload photos and lay them out on 14 pre-made “I’m With Mitt” banners.
- Prev by Date: Re: Why trolls, troll...
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Romney campaign channels its supporters on wrecked boats
- Previous by thread: ~~** 20$ .. Now F.ree !! **~~
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Romney campaign channels its supporters on wrecked boats