Re: Don't ask don't tell

On 7/12/10 7:47 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

It's funny to hear Harry bring me up when I can prove I have further
education than he, any time he wants to compare diplomas;) Just cause I
don't brag.

It's evident from your posts that if you completed high school and have a high school diploma, it was because of social promotions.

"I can prove I have further education than he..." Now there is a Scott-ism. I believe you mentioned more than once that you completed some car repair course of study. Well, you've got me there...I don't *any* car repair trade school certificates.

  • Re: Dont ask dont tell
    ... education than he, any time he wants to compare diplomas;) Just cause I ... It's evident from your posts that if you completed high school and ... have a high school diploma, it was because of social promotions. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Dont ask dont tell
    ... education than he, any time he wants to compare diplomas;) Just cause I ... have a high school diploma, it was because of social promotions. ... The customers didn't like the sockets he left inside the cylinder heads. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Dont ask dont tell
    ... education than he, any time he wants to compare diplomas;) Just cause I ... It's evident from your posts that if you completed high school and have a high school diploma, it was because of social promotions. ... you've got me there...I don't *any* car repair trade school certificates. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Five Fastest Growing Careers
    ... Serving as assistant principal at Hilton Head High School (Hilton Head, ... that would not only enhance her career, but ultimately her education, ... excellent prescription for advancement in this flourishing industry. ... consulting certificate online at Kaplan University last April, ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: before katrina
    ... Somehow convince people to at least get a high school education, and I am willing to bet that alone will go a long way to improving the income earning potential of a whole lot of people. ... To be honest, I found the Asian students to be much more motivated than the American students, with a few notable exceptions. ...
    (soc.retirement)