Re: Don't ask don't tell

On 7/12/10 7:47 AM, I am Tosk wrote:

It's funny to hear Harry bring me up when I can prove I have further
education than he, any time he wants to compare diplomas;) Just cause I
don't brag.

It's evident from your posts that if you completed high school and have a high school diploma, it was because of social promotions.

"I can prove I have further education than he..." Now there is a Scott-ism. I believe you mentioned more than once that you completed some car repair course of study. Well, you've got me there...I don't *any* car repair trade school certificates.
.