Re: Don't ask don't tell

"Harry ?" <whybother@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:afidnS_OCJ1P4KXRnZ2dnUVZ_uOrnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 7/10/10 10:07 AM, Harold' wrote:
"Harry ?"<whybother@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:cLidnVykWOn-6qXRnZ2dnUVZ_gmdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 7/10/10 9:37 AM, Harold' wrote:
"Harry ?"<whybother@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:9aKdnY7mMJbo9qXRnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 20:42:08 -0700 (PDT), Jack<threepontoon@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

That's right, the Pentagon reported on this day of Dow 10,000 that
our
strained Armed Forces have beat their recruiting goals for the
fiscal
year, driven by economic unease."

And once again, the military becomes the employer of last resort,
which
explains how in their time, losers like herring, bert robbins, and
flajim
got in.

You can't even explain to anyone's satisfaction, how you beat the
draft.
noticed how you borroiwed Cheeney's line on ocasion. You can't even
write
your own material. What a loser.

I don't have to explain because I didn't "beat" the draft. You seem to
think everyone got drafted back then. As I pointed out and cited
previously, a small percentage of eligibles was drafted, perhaps because
losers like you and herring volunteered.

"a small percentage"? Is that your estimation?
So you do admit you were eligable for the draft. How did you beat it?
And,
by the way, we didn't volunteer.

1. It's not my estimation, it is a matter of fact.

2. I didn't "beat" the draft.

3. I recall herring stating he enlisted. I could be wrong about that. It
doesn't matter, really. Both of you are lucky the military took you in,
since no one else would...

All wrong. Three strikes! you're out. Come back to play when you have some
facts, bush leaguer

  • Re: Dont ask dont tell
    ... losers like you and herring volunteered. ... So you do admit you were eligable for the draft. ... it is a matter of fact. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Dont ask dont tell
    ... losers like you and herring volunteered. ... So you do admit you were eligable for the draft. ... it is a matter of fact. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Dont ask dont tell
    ... I don't have to explain because I didn't "beat" the draft. ... losers like you and herring volunteered. ... it is a matter of fact. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Dont ask dont tell
    ... I don't have to explain because I didn't "beat" the draft. ... losers like you and herring volunteered. ... it is a matter of fact. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • bureau at once crazy point
    ... Georgette puts yields off Saad's regime. ... onwards while you're training of a exclusive draft. ... If you will bother Norbert's organization no matter how nationalists, ... latin evaluations settle on board the comparative movie. ...
    (sci.crypt)