Re: better than big plastic

"Loogypicker" <loogypicker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:651bf8a2-a7e5-48f1-882d-cefda802bf1b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 15, 9:25 am, "mmc" <eod...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Making it happen with what they've got. No Cuban cigars or stuffed shirts
allowed.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RaFApVP0zU&feature=grec&playnext_from...

You just know that Harry will be around to say something shitty about
them and what they do, because it's different than what he likes to
do, which is sit in his basement all day. But, they look pretty darned
content, I'd love to go along with them for a couple of days!
----------
I KF'd him a while ago.
Looks like it would be fun to float around with those guys. They're having a
good time in the vid.

  • Re: Roofing today
    ... how's that shitty little web host service you claim occupies you ... You're sure working OT to spoof my ID...now you are taking my posts, and reposting them as your own...but...you have a small problem: ... Sorry, little boy, but you harry ID spoofers can't even spell "suck" correctly. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: better than big plastic
    ... You just know that Harry will be around to say something shitty about ... You're using a good post by mmc to talk about Harry. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: better than big plastic
    ... You just know that Harry will be around to say something shitty about ... You're using a good post by mmc to talk about Harry. ... Hope the crapper doesn't dump right into the river. ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Wed. 10/31 Big Show Synopsis
    ... Top Ten Silly Things Harry Might Dress As For Halloween: ... #5L The Will It Float? ... Tank (Komet17) ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: better than big plastic
    ... Loogypicker wrote: ... You just know that Harry will be around to say something shitty about ... You're using a good post by mmc to talk about Harry. ...
    (rec.boats)