Re: Canadian insurance found
- From: "Wilbur Hubbard" <wilburhubbard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 10:44:07 -0500
"Ken Heaton, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia" <kenheaton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1173537061.689297.65930@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 9, 6:15 pm, "Don White" <whi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:"Roger Long" <rlong...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I learned that they might add Canadian> waters up to Glace Bay. Either I was misinformed at the beginning or
> there has been a change. I'm waiting word on that now.
Boy..that sure covers it. You wouldn't want to miss the Bras d'Or lakes in
It's always highly recommended by the Cruising Club of America.http://www.cruisingclub.org/
Well, that gets you pretty close to home waters for me. You can't go
around the corner into Sydney Harbour or up to Ingonish but you can
get into the Bras d'Or Lakes via the canal at St. Peters. You'll
really enjoy the sunshine and warm waters of the Bras d'Or after a
week or two working your way up the coast of Nova Scotia. Be sure to
let me know when you plan to come this way.
Sailing Canada sounds about as dumb as sailing the Chernobyl cooling ponds. . .
- Prev by Date: Re: NEW boat cellphone with RANGE!
- Next by Date: Re: Larry wrote....
- Previous by thread: Re: Canadian insurance found
- Next by thread: Re: Canadian insurance found