Re: Where did my hummingbirds go?

"l&s" <janoseks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:vPpSj.13961$2g1.12473@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,

I put my hummingbird feeders out at the end of March and was pleased to
see that, as usual, I had plenty of hummingbird activity for the next
couple of weeks.

Stop your bragging! lol. It's May 02 here in Indiana and I've seen only
three hummers
so far!

  • Re: (OT) Re: Spring Evening
    ... I buy 50 pound sacks from Agway, ... But I do use hummingbird feeders, the hummers ... hummers are a cat magnet... ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Perky-Pet rocks!
    ... hummingbird feeders. ... One of them was a Perky-Pet Aster Top-Fill ... The hummers love them, they're easy to clean and maintain, they're not ... bothered by wasps, they have a built in ant moat, there's several ...
    (rec.birds)
  • Re: Perky-Pet rocks!
    ... One of them was a Perky-Pet Aster Top-Fill ... flowers at the ports. ... We've tried a few different hummingbird feeders over the last thirty ... The hummers love them, they're easy to clean and maintain, they're not ...
    (rec.birds)
  • Re: (OT) Re: Spring Evening
    ... I buy 50 pound sacks from Agway, it's cheap. ... But I do use hummingbird feeders, ... Hummers show up a tad earlier here than they do in NY. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)