Re: Which Glue for Velcro Repair

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 18:40:39 -0500, AMuzi <am@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

SiDis haven't been leather for 15+ years now.

Sorry(tm). I don't own any Sidi shoes.

It's made from Lorica, also known as urethane and polyamide artificial
leather. The new shiny stuff is called vernice, but is also Lorica
under the surface. The material comes from Japan, but is softened,
dyed, and finished in Italy:
<http://www.loricasud.com>
I believe that the same precautions for sewing leather also apply to
the artificial leather Lorica material.

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com jeffl@xxxxxxxxxx
# http://www.LearnByDestroying.com AE6KS

  • Re: Veils and Crucifixes
    ... Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather ... Severin, severin awaits you there ... shiny leather ... Starry, starry night ...
    (uk.misc)
  • Re: Celebrity Gossip
    ... Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather ... Whiplash girlchild in the dark ... Severin, severin awaits you there ... shiny leather ...
    (uk.misc)
  • shiny boots of leather
    ... Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather ... Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart ... Severin, Severin awaits you there ... shiny leather ...
    (sci.physics)
  • I am sleeping for a thousand years..