Re: tube patch glues

Frank Krygowski <frkrygowREM0VE@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Michael Press wrote:

You really do not comprehend this topic at all...
Seriously, get a book on thermodynamics or
physical chemistry and work it out. The
Schaum outlines will serve you well.

Sorry to cross threads, but:

A further benefit of that strategy is getting vocabulary right!

;-)

Were I one of Schaum's editors I would be seriously thinking about how much
I might have to offer Mr. Press to stop endorsing my product. He plays
"The Situation" to their Abercrombie & Fitch.

  • Re: Use of ^ symbol in a formula
    ... Given an effective periodic interest rate i, if you deposit an amount P ... Little seen outside of thermodynamics or physical chemistry?! ...
  • Re: tube patch glues
    ... get a book on thermodynamics or ... physical chemistry and work it out. ... Schaum outlines will serve you well. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: Use of ^ symbol in a formula
    ... Brevity is the soul of wit. ... "Harlan Grove" wrote: ... Little seen outside of thermodynamics or physical chemistry?! ...