Re: tube patch glues
- From: Michael Press <rubrum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 16:40:19 -0700
In article <uj5477dq96kcmpnkmgj24g00ek3soca6eq@xxxxxxx>,
Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
YAGI (yet another great idea): Put the tube of rubber cement inside a
pressurized container. Some manner of PVC pipe with a bicycle valve
and possibly a pressure gauge. Pump up to some convenient pressure.
By increasing the air pressure outside the tube, the volatiles are
more likely to say inside the tube. License fees for this idea
available at nominal cost.
Physical chemistry classes and thermodynamics had a bad
reputation; and people tended to ignore them, or skate
if they had to take them. Actually, I enjoyed them
immensely, and years later I am still shooting down
ideas such as that one.
- Prev by Date: Re: tube patch glues
- Next by Date: Re: Interbike 2011 Report
- Previous by thread: Re: tube patch glues
- Next by thread: Re: tube patch glues