Re: Quick ride on a bike to truth

In article
<1028effe-5fc8-4f62-a4e8-6b2a1c100e14@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
LittlePiggly <wigglypiggly64@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

stop chasing your tail to figure out who your enemy is, watch this
video in full

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6058493498999066090#

or get the audio file for your records below. Check out also the whole
website www.erichufschmid.net full of excellent info and audio files

http://www.erichufschmid.net/MasqueradeParty/MasqueradeParty_3.html

Good advice at that site.
Send a link to one of our articles to some police
department, and next week sent another link to another
police department. Don't assume somebody else will do
it. Most people do nothing; this is one reason we are
getting beaten. It is up to a small number of us to
spread the information and counteract the lies.

Tell the police that 9/11 was not an inside job.
Rather, 9/11 was a Zionist job. More information and an
audio file is here:

I've already mailed to three police departments.

--
Michael Press

  • Re: Need a challenge in logic?
    ... video in full ... or get the audio file for your records below. ... website www.erichufschmid.net full of excellent info and audio files ... What a perfectly on-topic post and one sure to convert many readers to ...
    (sci.logic)
  • Error C00D11D4
    ... I am unable to play an audio file from a particular website. ... message "Windows Media Player" cannot perform the requested action at this ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Jays "Plane Crash Video Ubersite"
    ... Here's a great audio file that I think belongs on Jay's website. ... you check out any other stuff on Consumption Junction, ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: Recording streaming audio
    ... > I am using XP with Media Player version 10. ... There is a website that I ... > like to record an audio file to my hard drive. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Recording streaming audio
    ... I am using XP with Media Player version 10. ... There is a website that I would ... like to record an audio file to my hard drive. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)