I'm going to participate without a helmet...
- From: landotter <landotter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:59:19 -0700 (PDT)
Ashland City is preparing for its annual Cumberland river ride
tomorrow. The website says *twice* that one cannot expect to
participate without a helmet. However, no mention is made to encourage
actual safe riding.
I'll probably do the ride without registering and wearing a cap,
starting an hour late--as congestion is a lot more dangerous than
Later on in the day, I'll probably do funnycar racing in front of the
local Sonic. It'll be safe as long as we wear athletic cups, right?
- Prev by Date: Re: Problem mounting Dia Compe 987 canti brakes
- Next by Date: Re: Cross frame geometry; Why the big range?
- Previous by thread: Problem mounting Dia Compe 987 canti brakes
- Next by thread: Re: I'm going to participate without a helmet...