Re: OT: Suckit, Justice Thomas
- From: Mike Rocket J Squirrel <j.michael.elliott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 16:28:49 -0800
On 12/8/2008 12:43 PM landotter wrote:
On Dec 8, 2:27 pm, "D'ohBoy" <peteng...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:What a f***ing loser:
"This lawsuit, brought by retired New Jersey lawyer Leo Donofrio,
gained a high profile because it was distributed by Supreme Court
Justice Clarence Thomas to other justices for discussion."
The lawsuit in question was the one that tried to get Obama declared
ineligible for the presidency due to his parentage. It has been
Duud should go back to harrassing women.
He certainly doesn't have the judicial chops for the Supremes...
Has he spoken as a member of the court yet?
Does he also keep them updated with the whereabouts of the dastardly
Last I heard, Batboy was helping GWB find bin Laden?
Mike "Rocket J Squirrel"
- Prev by Date: Re: H+Son rim failure, Mr. Brandt, your thoughts?
- Next by Date: Re: H+Son rim failure, Mr. Brandt, your thoughts?
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: Suckit, Justice Thomas
- Next by thread: Re: OT: Suckit, Justice Thomas