How to fit Carbon forks

I love cycling yet when it come to the mechanics of it all im useless.
Ive got a Specialized Allez 2001 road bike with an a1 aluminium frame
but am considering buying caron forks and a carbon stem to make lighter
and hopefully better.
Could someone take me through the process of how to remove and replace
the forks as I dont want to have to take it to my local bike shop
again!!!

  • Re: How to fit Carbon forks
    ... Ive got a Specialized Allez 2001 road bike with an a1 aluminium frame ... but am considering buying caron forks and a carbon stem to make lighter ... the forks as I dont want to have to take it to my local bike shop ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: How to fit Carbon forks
    ... Ive got a Specialized Allez 2001 road bike with an a1 aluminium frame ... but am considering buying caron forks and a carbon stem to make lighter ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: How to fit Carbon forks
    ... Ive got a Specialized Allez 2001 road bike with an a1 aluminium frame ... but am considering buying caron forks and a carbon stem to make lighter ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Opinions about 1998 Bianchi with Campagnolo Record.
    ... I'm offered to buy a 1998 Bianchi road bike. ... name but it has an aluminium frame and full Campagnolo Record. ... Mavic Reflex front and Mavic CXP 30 rear, ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)
  • Re: Nice Break & Bike 4 Sale.
    ... Aluminium Frame with some nice bits on it. ... An average road bike will be 20-25, a good one 15-20, and a top notch ... uncomfortable on road bikes with drop bars. ... But for commutes and general fitness then a hybrid (road frame / flat ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)