Re: A bike light question
- From: "Bill Sornson" <askme@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:04:48 GMT
Jonathan Kaplan wrote:
I've tried everything from NiteSun, to Niterider Halogen and HID. The
common problem I've encountered is poor battery life. They all start
out very bright, then within 45 minutes, the battery starts to
weaken, then I end up riding in the dark.
Completely different from my experience. While the older NR stuff /was/
unreliable (except for a lead-acid helmet light that was bullet-proof), my
HID system burns bright as hell for over 4 hours -- and the same goes for
everyone else's that I know.
My worst experiences were with "digital" hardware, so not sure about the
newer stuff with battery life meters and all that jazz. Simple plug in and
switch on works plenty well enough for me.
Bill "weird new ergo wireless keyboard" S.
- Prev by Date: Group Question
- Next by Date: Re: ksyrium sl's or bontrager x-lites
- Previous by thread: Re: A bike light question
- Next by thread: Re: A bike light question