Re: USA: FAA AD for Blanik L-23 elevator hinges

On Apr 6, 6:01 pm, Burt Compton - Marfa <FBComp...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Corrected date to May 21, 2010.

The comment period is to May 21, 2020.
With your expertise you could submit an alternate means of compliance
suggestion to the FAA.
Let us know how it works out.

Burt
Marfa, Texas  USA

the AD must be complied with before the comment period is closed?
that's weird...

  • Re: Job I wouldnt want to have
    ... inspections, repairs, and oversight thought these aircraft did pass muster. ... after it seemed the FAA had sudden-onset PMS after the FAA was ... The compliance was good enough earlier. ... in the strictest compliance with original directives were in compliance with ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: FAA Waiver question
    ... >> I've seen a notice in every Aerotech LMR kit specifically pointing this out. ... >> And I'm pretty sure the motors are similarly marked in the instructions. ... think there was any FAA notification or waiver. ... I think your cavalier attitude and "facts" on compliance borders on ...
    (rec.models.rockets)
  • Re: Export certificate of airworthiness
    ... DAR who charged me $750 bucks. ... The FAA may do it free if they can fit ... compliance with its type certificate and that all ad's are complied ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: USA: FAA AD for Blanik L-23 elevator hinges
    ... With your expertise you could submit an alternate means of compliance ... suggestion to the FAA. ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: Where are TSO instruments required?
    ... the FAA could care less about quality. ... They simply want compliance ...
    (rec.aviation.owning)