Polarized Sun Glasses and PDAs

All,

I'm picking out a new pair of sunglasses for soaring and I had a few
questions.

Has anyone had problems seeing their PDA while flying with Polarized
lenses?

Is anyone flying with Oakley black iridium polarized lenses?

Thanks,
Michael 'BK'

  • Re: Polarized Sun Glasses and PDAs
    ... Has anyone had problems seeing their PDA while flying with Polarized ... Is anyone flying with Oakley black iridium polarized lenses? ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: Glide computer review
    ... local flying to cross-country flying. ... PDA required too much "eye time" for my comfort level. ... ClearNav or other similar "high-end" moving map device if I wanted. ... My doubtlessly flawed view of the glide computer universe divides ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Cell service from balloons legal in the cockpit?
    ... I want Nexrad and satellite imagery and METARs and TAFs live on my PDA ... N.D. to Test Balloons for Cellular Service ... cell-phone use during Part 91 flying would no longer be a factor, ... My wireless phone has bluetooth capability. ...
    (rec.aviation.piloting)
  • Re: Polarized Sun Glasses and PDAs
    ... I'm picking out a new pair of sunglasses for soaring and I had a few ... Has anyone had problems seeing their PDA while flying with Polarized ... Plain tints are probably better. ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)