Re: Economy Class
- From: "bumper" <bumperm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 16:17:30 GMT
<tangoeight@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jan 24, 6:59 am, "Maciek" <skysai...@xxxxx> wrote:
It was also
tried everywhere and called World Class!
And, unfortunately, it didn't work. Didn't work because of us - the
It's because if only we get a few hundreds of hrs. so we could appear in
competition world, most of us want to fly gliders of more and more L/D.
should I, THE PILOT with say 500 hrs. fly a bicycle like PW-5 with 30:1 or
something? I'm to good for that, I need 50:1 at least"
If the glider selected hadn't looked like a "Smart Car", maybe I'd
have bought one.
Most gliders are things of sensuous beauty. the PW5 has that in spades . . .
or at least one bull thought so :c)
Quiet Vent and MKIII "high tech" yaw string (now w/long lasting synthetic
yarn or natural wool)
- Prev by Date: Re: Rearranging the Deck Chairs on the Titanic (was: US 2008 Competition Facts)
- Next by Date: Re: Rearranging the Deck Chairs on the Titanic (was: US 2008 Competition Facts)
- Previous by thread: Re: Economy Class
- Next by thread: Re: Economy Class