Lak-17a for sale

Hi @ all,

my Lak-17a sn.125 is up for sale - complete and ready to race!

For details look at http://www.segelflug.de/classifieds/ (navigate to 18m class) or contact me by email.

Kind Regards

Armin

  • Re: Jazzis Web Shop One Of A Kind Sale!
    ... The sale is doing well, with many items sold out. ... I guess it is a race ... Adam Baruch ...
    (rec.music.progressive)
  • Re: Jazzis Web Shop One Of A Kind Sale!
    ... The sale is doing well, with many items sold out. ... I guess it is a race ... Adam Baruch ...
    (rec.music.bluenote)
  • Re: How to save IRL
    ... The race was sold out as soon as the one before was run. ... were available at the ticket window race day. ... You point out the fact that tickets are for sale on ebay. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.indy)
  • Re: Neiman-Marcus website gripe
    ... > The Neiman-Marcus website is a huge pita to navigate. ... > I feel as if I'm jumping through hoops just to see what they are selling. ... and three are all the dresses that are on sale. ... Ditto re handbags. ...
    (alt.fashion)
  • Re: One for AntE (and his bonus)
    ... I know who that is and she had it up for sale before ... FRO! ... You couldn't race it in anything ... the sight of two-dozen sitting in the factory waiting ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)