Re: RIP Cirrus

"Gatt" <gatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:13l0kl1pktvfd4c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Bertie the Bunyip" <Sn@xxxx> wrote in message
news:Xns99F8B3BEA44A3pissupropeeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For a few. The rest--the people who made Cessna what it was by
Actually Making the Cessnas--will have a hard time enjoying Cessna's
"profits."

So don't buy one.

Easy, see?

In what way is Americans not buying things good for the US economy? It
would be better all around if I bought a Cessna that was built in Wichita
instead of not buying one that was made in China.

Except if it was built in Wichita, it would cost $200K and wouldn't sell at
that price. Those workers would then have to be laid off.

One might say American workers have priced themselves out of the market.

BTW, how much of the actual work will go on offshore? Is everything made
there, even the avionics?

HINT!!

  • Gloom and Doom economy? Why are Americans buying so many x-boxes?
    ... Americans feel confident about their personal ... so they buying more products. ... Billions of dollars worth of expensive, ... Corvette sales are UP. ...
    (alt.politics)
  • Re: Gas stations depend on convenience store for profit
    ... As one who has worked for 4 different c-stores, I'll usually try to buy something if I use the facilities. ... If you're there you will spend an extra half dollar, on a soda, instead of going, to a grocery store and buying it cheaper. ... That means costs will continue, to inflate, for Americans as foreign economies are more stable and have some real value. ... The Market has little relation to reality of our pockets. ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • Re: Is Molka espresso good espresso?
    ... You're right - it's richer by far than his wildest dreams. ... Americans may excel in personal hygiene, ... > Yes, they picked up (buying, not buying, or with war) all they wanted ... not really cheese. ...
    (alt.coffee)
  • Re: nbc Anchor babies and maternity tourism nbc
    ... You know as much about security work as you do about American workers. ... Stop the crap about jobs that Americans refuse to do. ... instead of the illegals, ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Another Circuit City visit
    ... in such sad shape is Americans have a history of buying a lot of stuff they ... Americans do that on a large ... Christie Brinkley! ... It looks like we are forced to buy economic collapse. ...
    (misc.consumers)