Re: Annual Off to a Good Start

Before I got my Bonanza, I was looking at Mooney's. The after market bladder tanks made by O&N are considered an upgrade. My bladders were all replaced about 20 years ago.

My first annual with this airplane is in May.

Dave
M35

Newps wrote:
I replaced a bladder a year ago. 42 gallon tank in the left wing. Bo bladders cost the same as Cessna bladders of similar gallons when you buy from the three main aftermarket sources like Eagle or Floats and Fuel Cells. No idea what Beech charges, probably horrendous. But nobody buys a bladder from Beech or Cessna. That would be stupid, they're buying them aftermarket, why pay the up charge? Labor for a Bo is less than on the 182 I had by several hours. First reason is because you are standing on the ground and not always going up and down the ladder. Second is all the snaps are easily reachable. Third all the connections are easily accessible, no dissasembling the headliner to get at the sender, etc. Fourth the tank is easily removable. How do you get a Cherokee tank out? Derivet? Remove a wing?