Re: annual interruptus

Jay Honeck wrote:

This is quite true. But I also lose everything if the government
decides to fund another new hotel. (They've built two in the last two
years...)

I fully understand you being pissed about this but you really need to get in
line and let them build you an new hotel. If you can't beat 'em join 'em.

  • Re: 70 million is too many...
    ... and much of it's "indigenous culture" is built on a basis ... of Islam? ... One of the desk-clerks at the hotel tried to rip me off when exchanging some travellers cheques. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: TR - Steves SSR Trip - Day 3 of 6
    ... Except that The Contemporary had a theme when it was built - it was a ... hotel of the future, complete with The Monorail running through it. ... The design of the Contemporary screams 1970s to me. ...
    (rec.arts.disney.parks)
  • Re: So far, so good.
    ... beach and passed an hotel right on the edge of the beach. ... respectable distance from the sea! ... When it was built, it was in Lancashire! ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: So far, so good.
    ... beach and passed an hotel right on the edge of the beach. ... respectable distance from the sea! ... When it was built, it was in Lancashire! ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: Worst European attractions
    ... She was born about 15 years after the hotel was built, IIRC. ... Transpose mxsmanic and gmail to reach me by e-mail. ...
    (rec.travel.europe)