CAM ship Fulmars
- From: Guy <guyswettenham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:31:51 -0700 (PDT)
While the main CAM ship fighter was the Hurricane a number of Fairey
Fulmars were also used.
I never understood the choice I must admit, but what I am not sure of
is were they flown as two seaters or just with a pilot? Given the type
of operation there would be no need for the navigator/observer.
Does anyone know?
- Prev by Date: Re: F6F Hellcat: Pilot Instruction (1943)
- Next by Date: Re: F6F Hellcat: Pilot Instruction (1943)
- Previous by thread: Thunderbolt operated in Italy, a day in their life.
- Next by thread: Re: CAM ship Fulmars