New ICBM missiles at North Korea parade 'fake'
- From: Daryl <dhunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 13:37:37 -0600
1. The markings on each of the missiles are different. Some possibly show filling or draining valves for liquid propellant - inconsistent with other design features that suggest a solid fuelled system.
2. The missiles are not perfectly aligned to the launch table. This suggests it is hard to bolt the missile down in launch configuration.
3. Undulations in the surface metal of the warhead suggest thin sheeting over stringers or formers (supports) unlike the more substantial construction required of a real warhead.
for free movies and Nostalgic TV. Tons of Military shows and programs.
- Prev by Date: Revolutionary space engine system for Skylon tested
- Next by Date: Re: New ICBM missiles at North Korea parade 'fake'
- Previous by thread: Revolutionary space engine system for Skylon tested
- Next by thread: Re: New ICBM missiles at North Korea parade 'fake'