Re: Me-110 Two Stories

On Nov 25, 3:52 pm, "Robert Sveinson" <rsvei...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Walt" <Walterm...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

news:227e4d56-3ca2-40fa-9a6e-2746c64e762e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LeMay flew into German skies, unlike Harris.

That would have been COLONEL LeMay as opposed to Gen. H H Arnold,
the equivelent rank to Air Chief Marshall Harris!!

I am -pretty- sure there is no rank of Air Chief Marshall.

Walt

  • Re: Me-110 Two Stories
    ... the equivelent rank to Air Chief Marshall Harris!! ... Arnold, as chief of the whole USAAF would have as his equivalent ... Portal, not Harris. ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: Me-110 Two Stories
    ... H H Arnold, ... the equivelent rank to Air Chief Marshall Harris!! ... I am -pretty- sure there is no rank of Air Chief Marshall. ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: Me-110 Two Stories
    ... the equivelent rank to Air Chief Marshall Harris!! ... Arnold, as chief of the whole USAAF would have as his equivalent ... Portal, not Harris. ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: Me-110 Two Stories
    ... H H Arnold, ... the equivelent rank to Air Chief Marshall Harris!! ... I am -pretty- sure there is no rank of Air Chief Marshall. ...
    (rec.aviation.military)
  • Re: Me-110 Two Stories
    ... I am -pretty- sure there is no rank of Air Chief Marshall. ... the second highest rank in the force, the highest being Marshal of The RAF ... Dowding, Park, Harris and Portal all held that rank during WW2 ...
    (rec.aviation.military)