Re: Best nazi super-planes???
- From: Dan <B2431@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:22:44 -0500
To get back to the original question, only a few German advanced
aircraft reached operational status. Since the supersonic discs
people talk about are strictly myth and imagination, in the real world
one is left with two operational jets (Me262, Arado234) and one rocket
plane (Me163) to choose from. I'd say the 262 was easily the most
effective of the bunch.
It would have been had Hitler not interfered with production and employment of the Me262.
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
- Prev by Date: Re: Manned Rheintochter missile?
- Next by Date: Re: Best nazi super-planes???
- Previous by thread: Japanese Shusui
- Next by thread: Re: Best nazi super-planes???