Re: Project Paperclip
- From: Rob Arndt <teuton263@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 07:35:25 -0700
On Jun 25, 7:28?am, Pat Flannery <flan...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dave Eadsforth wrote:
I would love to have read the test reports.
The rear-swept one looks heavy and underpowered; they took a crack at
making it into an airliner, but that was a non-starter also. The Tu-16
Badger was a lot better answer to a medium bomber concept.
If you want to read info on the EF-150, then go here and click the
English translation flag:
As for the Baade 152 (EF 152 project) being a non-starter in the GDR-
Pat is wrong again.
The Russians did not want the Baade 152 to compete with their Ilyushin
airliners or ultimately for the Germans (E Germans) to start their
aviation industry back up in the GDR. THAT is why they cancelled the
program- from Moscow.
E Germany was a Slav-satellite based on the communist model... what
did you expect?
- Prev by Date: Re: Project Paperclip
- Next by Date: Re: Future Airbus Concepts
- Previous by thread: Re: Project Paperclip
- Next by thread: Re: Project Paperclip