Re: Remote car starter: how to turn off flashing blue light?

On Feb 9, 7:51 pm, Thumper <thumperstra...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have an Orbit remote car started, installed at Lebeau Vitres Auto in
Quebec. There is a flashing blue light near the top of the windshield.
That is where the antenna is located that receives the signal from my
remote.

On some installations, the flashing blue light stops flashing and
turns off once the engine has started. But the flashing light
continues flashing on my car even when the engines has started and I
am driving.

Any idea how I can fix this problem myself? Is there is a dip switch
or something I can adjust? Or can I simply remove the blue light bulb
easily?

1. Read the instructions.
2. Ask the installer why the system is malfunctioning.
3. Ask yourself why you had an aftermarket remote starter installed
in a car with a highly integrated electronic system.