Remote car starter: how to turn off flashing blue light?
- From: Thumper <thumperstrauss@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 16:51:38 -0800 (PST)
I have an Orbit remote car started, installed at Lebeau Vitres Auto in
Quebec. There is a flashing blue light near the top of the windshield.
That is where the antenna is located that receives the signal from my
On some installations, the flashing blue light stops flashing and
turns off once the engine has started. But the flashing light
continues flashing on my car even when the engines has started and I
Any idea how I can fix this problem myself? Is there is a dip switch
or something I can adjust? Or can I simply remove the blue light bulb
- Prev by Date: Cavalier won't move
- Next by Date: Re: Cavalier won't move
- Previous by thread: Cavalier won't move
- Next by thread: Re: Remote car starter: how to turn off flashing blue light?