Re: Where to find window parts for 1989 Ford Probe

On Jul 2, 8:40 am, "Proctologically Violated©®"
<entropic3.14de...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And one of the reasons I never got into hot vintage cars, even when they
were themselves affordable--the parts, man, the parts.
Used to go to little Diner Car Shows, in NJ, where there was a circuit of
diners whose parking lots were alternated on different days for the locals
to show off their stuff. Nice stuff.

I was looking at a nice but un-exotic Malibu of SS or sumpn, and the guy
told me he paid $500 for a little shitty front grill, didn't look much
different than the back of an air conditioner.

Dat was it for me--no old cars!
I had wanted to restore my 1990 mazda 929S, a very very good car, good
classic lines, relatively timeless (imo), but it woulda cost an effing
fortune to restore, and may have even been futile, in the longterm, if
non-vintage cars are just crushed.
--
------

Absolutely Vote, but NOT for a Democrat or a Republican.
Ending Corruption in Congress is the *Single Best Way*
to Materially Improve Your Family's Life.
The Solution is so simple--and inexpensive!

all d'numbuhs