chevy 305 freeze plug locations

I have been trying to locate all the freeze plugs in my engine it's a 1987
chevy g20 305 engine. It's leaking water close to the head was told that
the block is craked but the two freeze plugs on either side if the so
called crack are still there, Help not sure what is the problem.

  • Re: The driest place
    ... radiator is filled up with just water, or very dilute antifreeze, you ... will shortly find yourself in need of a new engine. ... The engines have "freeze plugs" that are supposed to ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: chevy 305 freeze plug locations
    ... > I have been trying to locate all the freeze plugs in my engine it's a 1987 ... > chevy g20 305 engine. ... Those holes are in the block so that the casting sand cores can be ...
    (rec.autos.tech)
  • Re: Flat washers
    ... They don't think anything of cutting a hole in the floorboard to ... get at those freeze plugs at the back of the engine that leak and covering ... Beats pulling the engine out. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Cant get 87 Jetta GL to start after head gasket replacement
    ... for parts" after the owner removed the head and replaced a blown head ... it on the other way with the dot on the engine side. ... distributor drive gear aligned with the notch in the harmonic balancer ... Someone suggested that the plugs might have fouled with all the ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled)
  • Re: 95 Civic overheating
    ... hose connecting the radiator to the engine might have been loose (had ... engine but he didnt find anything. ... gasket and quoted me $900 for the job (including machining the head). ... Is the combustion leak test perfectly accurate (this morning I ...
    (rec.autos.makers.honda)