Kurt and Newman

Excerpt of article because I am not sure posting the whole thing is good
netiquette.
----
Busch believes the fine is “what it is.” Busch agrees that he didn’t line
up properly for the restart after his accident when NASCAR directed him to
line up as last car on the track. He assumed the sanctioning body could
have taken umbrage for him speeding on pit road or running into the back of
the No. 39 on pit road after the race.
Still, Busch found Newman’s vitriol directed at him curious, particularly
that Busch’s claim that the postrace contact with the No. 39 after the race
“was a lie.”
----

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/05/19/cup-kurt-busch-explains-his-stance-on-newman/#ixzz1veCPTeJn

Not sure I accept this explanation. I've been a fan of Kurt since he went
to Penske but getting tired of the number of incidents showing lack of
self-discipline and self-control.
--
"Huan"
.