Kurt and Newman

Excerpt of article because I am not sure posting the whole thing is good
netiquette.
----
Busch believes the fine is “what it is.” Busch agrees that he didn’t line
up properly for the restart after his accident when NASCAR directed him to
line up as last car on the track. He assumed the sanctioning body could
have taken umbrage for him speeding on pit road or running into the back of
the No. 39 on pit road after the race.
Still, Busch found Newman’s vitriol directed at him curious, particularly
that Busch’s claim that the postrace contact with the No. 39 after the race
“was a lie.”
----

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2012/05/19/cup-kurt-busch-explains-his-stance-on-newman/#ixzz1veCPTeJn

Not sure I accept this explanation. I've been a fan of Kurt since he went
to Penske but getting tired of the number of incidents showing lack of
self-discipline and self-control.
--
"Huan"

  • Re: Pikes Peak Track (PPIR) & ISC/NASCAR
    ... moving the corresponding Busch race to Martinsville. ... such as NASCAR, said Mosko, a senior vice president with Fuller & Co. ... So let me get this straight, ISC bought & closed the track for the ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • 5-Ky Want to Work With Ky?
    ... rebuked and bewildered crew was still trying to determine where the vehicle was. ... It was all quite a cliffhanger, the drama leaving viewers wondering how Busch ... that propelled the No. 18 car to its second victory of the year. ... It's at [race winner Kevin] Harvick's. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • Re: What Did You Watch? 2011-05-08 (Saturday)
    ... Two more drivers that should be on probation the rest of the season. ... Busch also needs a *huge* fine for endangering people on pit road ... after the race was over. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: I wish they would stop saying that Gateway is in St. Louis
    ... Charlotte Motor Speedway is in Concord, ... Phoenix track is in Avondale, ... Anyone notice Landon Cassill in the Busch race? ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)
  • 2-Ky may need to learn same lesson Dale Sr. once learned
    ... Busch may need to learn same lesson Dale Sr. ... radio crew after the Nationwide race in Dover. ... his pilots were instructed to have his plane ready to ... Earnhardt had less than perfect attendance at those pressers. ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar)