Re: TV program alert

SG wrote:
> "Nancy1" <nancy-dooley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > On Sunday, October 16, there will be a special on CNN called
> "Driven to
> > Extremes," about NASCAR. I can't find it yet at DTV, but it's
> at 9:00
> > Eastern...don't know if it's a.m. or p.m.
> >
> > N.
> >

> It's pm and a commercial just came on as I typed this and said 10
> eastern (check your local listings ;-) Dr Sanjay Gupta, who was a
> guest in a Wally's World earlier, examines the physical stresses
> that the drivers go through.

I just saw that, thanks.

N.

  • Re: TV program alert
    ... > On Sunday, October 16, there will be a special on CNN called ... > Extremes," about NASCAR. ... I can't find it yet at DTV, ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar.moderated)
  • TV program alert
    ... On Sunday, October 16, there will be a special on CNN called "Driven to ... Extremes," about NASCAR. ... I can't find it yet at DTV, ...
    (rec.autos.sport.nascar.moderated)
  • Re: Nascar....how bad is it?
    ... Nascar is one I am thinking about because of theme. ... a number of posts that are not kind to it. ... Its way better than Strike Her Extremes. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)