Re: Buying Rides - why not Conway?
- From: "Adrian" <adrian@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:43:20 -0500
"Midnight Rider" <midnight.rider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
To: Ray O'Hara
Probably because RHR has a better sponsor.
you seem to be oblivious of that point.
Did he? Right before the "month of May," it was announced that Dr. Pepper
7-Eleven were going to be on Conway's car and how they wanted to be at
The TX entry list reminded me of that release. They are to be on the car
there, too. OTOH, DHL was barely noticeable on the 41, and I didn't even
Sundrop on there on TV (although I am sure it was).
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux NewsLink 1.92-mlp
Capitol City Online - telnet://cco.ath.cx - 502-875-8938
Not that I'm all that big a fan of either Foyt (self absorbed
redneck) or Andretti (way too politically conservative),
but I can't for the life of me understand why they're taken
to task over what they desire to do within the rules with
their own money, equipment, team, sponsors ...
- Prev by Date: Re: Buying Rides
- Next by Date: Tagliani Wins Texas I Pole
- Previous by thread: Re: Buying Rides - why not Conway?
- Next by thread: Re: Buying Rides - why not Conway?