Re: Stefan GP finances - smoke & mirrors
- From: build <buildy@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 16:59:50 -0800 (PST)
On Feb 22, 10:06 am, Noj <F...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
According to pitpass
"...F1's boss Bernie Ecclestone has confirmed to Sylt that Stefanovic is
supported by money from the government in his home of Serbia. However,
it is highly unlikely that any government would pay money to a team
which had no slot to race in so it could leave Stefanovic in a catch 22:
he may only get the money to race once he has a slot but to pass due
diligence he may need the money...
...Pitpass is aware of at least one of Stefanovic's bills for which
payment is over seven months overdue..."
If correct, Stefan GP isn't in a much better position than the two teams
that are known to have problems.
Some claim he does not pay at all and does not have too either.
- Prev by Date: Re: Testing so far
- Next by Date: Re: USF1 want to miss first four races of 2010 season
- Previous by thread: Question about lightweight wheels
- Next by thread: Re: Stefan GP finances - smoke & mirrors