Re: Test times from Jerez today
- From: "RzR" <2r4z0r2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:52:43 +0100
"Ian Dalziel" <iandalziel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:bf5po3l71lo7oh3d8jdfjp26kgllkveb21@xxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 03:13:45 -0800 (PST), Bob Dubery
On Jan 14, 11:48 pm, Hell And High Water <bob.remove.hell...@xxxxxxx>
Pos Driver Team Time Laps
1. Raikkonen Ferrari (B) 1:19.846 59 *
2. Massa Ferrari (B) 1:20.123 42 *
3. de la Rosa McLaren-Mercedes (B) 1:20.548 54 *
4. Vettel Toro Rosso-Ferrari (B) 1:20.732 40
5. Kovalainen McLaren-Mercedes (B) 1:20.936 48 *
6. Bourdais Toro Rosso-Ferrari (B) 1:20.997 47
Hmmm... with the reduced emphasis on electronics this year, will it be
easier for a driver to come into the team, or even into F1, and start
competing with a teammate who is more familiar with the car? Bourdais
is only 2 tenths off of Vettel.
Ooh - can I be the first this year?
It's Only Testing!
tell it to alonso strokers after todays results :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Alonso, fastest time with last year's Renault in Jerez
- Next by Date: Re: Dear God
- Previous by thread: Re: Test times from Jerez today
- Next by thread: Re: Test times from Jerez today