Re: No CD for NR2003 (my CD split)

"Tony Rickard" <tony.rickardno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:nz%5i.26042$Ro3.8817@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AdamUK1986 wrote:
Cheers

Ive downloaded the following

NASCAR Racing 2003 v1.0 [ENGLISH] No-CD/Fixed EXE

*Play Instructions:* - Install the game - Full Installation.
- Replace the original *NR2003.EXE* file with the one from the File
Archive.
- Play the Game!The downloaded file is flt-nrs3.rar, so l replaced the
old one with this
file with no luck. Says insert disc.

Have l done something wrong? Sorry not to great with computers.

Did you extract the .exe file from the .rar file? You need winrar to do
this.

Have you patched the game? If you have, then you'll need the no-cd for the
patched version of N2003. From what you've written, you're using the no-cd
for the unpatched version of the game.

Alanb

  • Re: HALO PC crashes on start - odd behavior
    ... I downloaded the 1.07 hotfix this morning. ... I removed the no-cd halo.exe and renamed ... The intro movies play and the game starts and plays great. ...
    (microsoft.public.games)
  • PLAY THE GAME
    ... play the sims game ... play the crystal maze game online ... play the sims game free ...
    (comp.dcom.lans.ethernet)
  • BlackJack School BlackJack Training Author Selzer-McKenzie SelMcKenzie
    ... Lesson 1 - Basic Strategy ... mathematical play for that hand. ... The correct basic strategy for a blackjack game depends upon the rules ... Card Practice #2 - Some player hands, like A-7 are difficult to learn. ...
    (de.etc.finanz.misc)
  • Re: "OUR VISUAL BAR IS BASED ON THE 360." Steven Polge regarding UT3
    ... Xbox Live multiplayer mode and furthermore b) played it more than the ... Most people who bought Halo 2 did NOT play the online multiplayer mode ... statistics on how much the offline, untrackable modes of a game like ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Charity "Poker" Advice --- or Is This REALLY poker???
    ... So, for live poker, I play the charity games at the local Eagles ... If you play these games right, you are playing from the position of the ... Most are there for fun and few actually understand the game. ... No one who thinks about the pot in the right way can ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)