Jetta TDI automatic vs manual

I used to think manual was the ONLY way to go since it gives more control
and gets better mileage. But as I'm shopping for new cars I see that the
automatic and manual get basically the same mileage. What's the case for
choosing one over the other?

Thanks,
Sheila

  • Re: Jetta TDI automatic vs manual
    ... But as I'm shopping for new cars I see that the ... >automatic and manual get basically the same mileage. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled)
  • Re: Borgman On Drugs? (was Re: unemployment at 4.5% !)
    ... (you need an increase in Fleet Average of 27.27%, ... Americans are suddenly going to want cars they've never been keen ... sales-weighted Arithmetic Mean) to above 35 mpg is to sell more 35 mpg ... nobody CARES about the highway mileage because the CAFE ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Borgman On Drugs? (was Re: unemployment at 4.5% !)
    ... (you need an increase in Fleet Average of 27.27%, ... Americans are suddenly going to want cars they've never been keen ... sales-weighted Arithmetic Mean) to above 35 mpg is to sell more 35 mpg ... nobody CARES about the highway mileage because the CAFE ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • RE: Two questions -- Macro and disable all fields
    ... Rather than using a macro I'm going to suggest you dip your toes into the ... Put some code in the AfterUpdate event procedure of the Mileage control To ... is simply going to reset the option group to 1 if the user empties it, ...
  • Re: Two questions -- Macro and disable all fields
    ... prices, or by mileage, but they want to have the ability to also waive the ... billing as a callout field (the option group, ... Put some code in the AfterUpdate event procedure of the Mileage control ... do this select the control, in its properties sheet select the AfterUpdate ...