Re: amazing prices!
- From: jim beam <spamvortex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:43:06 -0700
"jim beam" <spamvortex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrotehttp://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/755064361.html
'89 civic wagon, $4k!!!
... and Carfax supports the 75k miles. Only two owners on this one. Clean title. Assuming it's not one of the 4WD ones, KBB puts it at $2855 for private party, $3055 retail, for perfect condition. Looks like it may have a dent on the front, too. Rather cheeky pricing for a "strictly used" car dealer? Or California Hondas are higher, as you have noted, JB.
if you think that's "cheeky", check out some of the prices for crx's! even non-running ones!
- Prev by Date: Re: NSX turn signals
- Next by Date: Re: '95 Civic DX bogging until warm
- Previous by thread: Re: amazing prices!
- Next by thread: NSX turn signals